Peninsula Co-op Student Awards Program
Peninsula Co-op is proud to support the students in our community with post secondary scholarship opportunities. For the last 30 years we have been supporting local students through our Student Awards Program. As our company has grown over the years, we have continuously added to our Program which this year alone will award 21 scholarships, combining for a total of $22,000.
Students should apply directly to the University of Victoria, Camosun College, Vancouver Island University, North Island College and Royal Roads University. We have made scholarships specific to these establishments because they are in our trading area.
The Peninsula Co-op Educational Scholarships provide opportunities to students pursuing post-secondary education off Vancouver Island. This was done to improve the quality of opportunities available to our members and their families.
Application information and award requirements can be found at the links below:
Peninsula Co-op Educational Scholarships:
Application deadline is August 31st of the current calendar year.
This award is exclusively for students who are pursuing post-secondary education outside of Vancouver Island. There are two awards available, one for $1,500 and the other for $1,000.
Download application form.
The University of Victoria:
(Application is open February 15th – May 1st and students can apply through their Uvic My page account)
- Peninsula Co-op Jack Groves Entrance Award, $1,000 Apply here *click "Application-based"
- Peninsula Co-op Bud Nunn Entrance Award, $1,000 Apply here *click "Application-based"
- Peninsula Co-op Sus Tabata Entrance Award, $1,000 Apply here *click "Application-based"
- Peninsula Co-op Pat Fafard Award, $1,000 Apply here *click "Application -based"
- Peninsula Co-op Exercise Science, Physical Health Education Award, $1,000 Apply Here *click "In Course (apply)" - Application deadline May 31st
- Peninsula Co-op Dr. Ian MacPherson Memorial Scholarship, $1,500 - Applications open September 2018
(Students can apply May – July and successful applicant will be notified by October 1st.)
- Peninsula Co-op Jack Groves Entrance Award, $1,000 Apply here
- Peninsula Co-op Bud Nunn Entrance Award, $1,000 Apply here
- Peninsula Co-op Sus Tabata Entrance Award, $1,000 Apply here
- Peninsula Co-op Pat Fafard Award, $1,000 Apply here
- Peninsula Co-op Athletic Entrance Award, $1,000 Apply here
- Peninsula Co-op Trades, Technology and Career Preparation Award, $1,000 Apply here
VIU Entrance Scholarships & Awards:
(Application closes March 31st)
North Island College - NIC Foundation:
(Open from March 1st – closes April 25th)
Royal Roads Educational Scholarships:
(Review the link below for application deadlines)
Royal Roads 3 x $1,000 Peninsula Co-op scholarships - Apply here
We are constantly impressed with the scholar of students in our community and are proud to award their many accomplishments by contributing to their ongoing education and future achievements.