Co-op Student Awards Program
Your Co-op’s Student Awards Program has been developed to recognize the academic efforts, community service and spirit of cooperation demonstrated by our young people. The five Co-op Student Awards recognize outstanding academic and athletic achievement balanced with support for the community and involvement in extracurricular activities.
All of the awards are intended to assist financially with the pursuit of a post-secondary education and include:
- Bud Nunn Award - $1,500 and $1,000
- Sus Tabata Science Award - $1,500 and $1,000
- Jack Groves Award - $1,500 and $1,000
- Trades, Technology and Career Preparation Award - $1,500 and $1,000
- Co-op Athletic Award - $1,500 and $1,000
- Pat Fafard Award - $1,500 and $1,000
The Peninsula Co-op Student Awards Program is exclusively for active members in good standing and their immediate family
The 2013 Peninsula Co-op Student Awards application is now available. Click here.